Unfortunately the committee has made the decision to cancel this Sunday's race meet.
There is the possibility to see over 300mm in the next few days and we have already got >30mm overnight so we have absolutely no chance of getting on the track. The track will also need some repairs after this rain subsides.
At the moment, we are rescheduling to next Sunday, however, this may change depending on weather and track condition. We will keep you updated.
We know this sucks and we are doing our best to reschedule races etc so we don't lose these race days but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about the weather.
Cheers, IRC Committee.