Last weekend a few of the committee members got stuck into some work at the track.
Significant improvements were made to the facilities including:
- Compressor blow off table was installed with a new compressor and two air guns.
- A new light was installed into the container.
- All of the rubbish around the track/in the containers was disposed of in a skip bin.
- Both containers were cleaned and sorted.
- The drivers stand container was prepped for a new coat of paint (rust removal and primer).
Thanks to all who came and lent a hand, these are great improvements to the facilities at the club and we will continue to improve the clubs facilities in the future.